Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Helpful guidelines for people in design to remember. Though a lot of what I think looks good in typography is opinion, I think there are certain rules that need to be followed.

- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design

Download whole gallery
Japanese Graphic Design by Alki1, via Flickr
Japanese Graphic Design by Alki1, via Flickr

Download whole gallery
Helpful guidelines for people in design to remember. Though a lot of what I think looks good in typography is opinion, I think there are certain rules that need to be followed.
Helpful guidelines for people in design to remember. Though a lot of what I think looks good in typography is opinion, I think there are certain rules that need to be followed.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment